Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I really wish I could see you, look in your eyes and speak to you directly.  I want you to be free of the SDC, have more control over your health and be wealthier over your lifetime too.

I was a Spanish/English, over-the-phone interpreter for over ten years. Many of my calls were for medical doctors, nurses, dietitians, and nutritionists. As I interpreted those calls, I listened to the information that I was interpreting and saw how the health care system of today promotes unnatural drugs and leads people to believe that drugs equal health.  I came to feel that someone should write a book and let people know that there is another way.  

I decided to write that book! As I researched I discovered that the US was in 48th place for longevity rate. I also learned that medical doctors and prescription drugs are the third cause of death in the US. I was surprised. I also learned that, according to the China Study, cultures that live on a plant-based diet don't tend to get the chronic diseases we do in the western world. I was impressed.  

Drug Free Natural Health Care contains information that has freed a lot of people from diseases that conventional medicine has written off. 

Within the last few years the United States has moved from 48th place to 51st for longevity rate. We are going downhill fast! 

Go to www.drugfree.biz  
Get the book with the information that has taken many out of the queue for 51st place for longevity rate. You and your loved ones will thus get what you need to start on the road others have taken to rescue themselves from the control of the Supreme Dominating Conglomerate (Defined in the book)!

Thanks for reading. The book is really worth it!

Go to www.drugfree.biz  and order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you would like.
Warren Edwin Davidson